Once again I am offering to (both of) you my loyal readers, is a collection of postings from my blog during its second year of life. The posts run from October 2009 to the end of September 2010. It’s in a handy-dandy PDF file for easy printing and/or ignoring. If you can find use for it, or some enjoyment in it then all the best … but this is probably more for me. I know there are services that will do this sort of thing with just a click or two (and a few dollars!), but putting it together gave me the opportunity to look at each post once again. Preserving, revisiting, reflecting … that’s what this collection is all about.
Reviewing it all, and comparing it to the first year’s compilation showed me a couple of things.
1. Life gets busy, and I get lazy. I would promise to try and do better, but I’m already really good at it!
2. Even though I found a few less things to talk about, apparently I had more to say about each one (Year Two was sparser, but more long-winded)
3. Year One had a few more “lighter side of the news” pieces, while Year Two had more stories and poetry. (Year Three – Technical Manuals…?)
4. Once again, I managed to offend some, confuse others, and encourage a few here and there … not bad for a year’s work.
5. I’m sure there are still a few more things I can find to talk about … if you still want to listen (and maybe even join in the conversation).
May God continue to bless our time together in the coming year. I can’t wait to see what comes next!